Due to inclement weather conditions, Charles County Public Schools (CCPS) will operate on a virtual instruction two-hour delay, Code 2 for today, Thursday, Dec. 17, 2020. The following applies to a virtual instruction two-hour delay, Code. 2.
Virtual instruction two-hour delay, Code 2
- Virtual learning begins two hours late for students and teachers.
- Teachers and instructional assistants, whether working virtually or at school, report to work two hours late.
- Until Phase 2 begins, staff can choose to work virtually or report to their work location two hours late.
- Essential staff report on time. This includes designated operations and building service staff, as well as designated transportation, maintenance and life safety systems staff.
- Learning support and internet centers at all schools are closed.
- Curbside morning meal service is canceled. Meal sites will operate the afternoon distribution as usual from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Liberal leave is in effect for CCPS staff.
Visit the CCPS website at ccboe.com for the most up-to-date information.