Charles County Public Schools will hold financial aid presentations in October at each of the seven high schools. Parents and students can attend any session, regardless of the school attended.
The financial aid presentations are:
- Henry E. Lackey High School at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 19;
- La Plata High School at 6 p.m. Oct. 18;
- Maurice J. McDonough High School at 6 p.m. Oct. 3;
- North Point High School at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 5;
- Charles High School at 7 p.m. Oct. 4;
- Thomas Stone High School at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 12; and
- Westlake High School at 6 p.m. Oct. 12.
Charles County Public Schools provides 26,300 students in grades prekindergarten through 12 with an academically challenging education. Located in Southern Maryland, Charles County Public Schools has 36 schools that offer a technologically advanced, progressive and high quality education that builds character, equips for leadership and prepares students for life, careers and higher education.
The Charles County public school system does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability in its programs, activities or employment practices. For inquiries, please contact Dr. Patricia Vaira, Title IX/ADA/Section 504 Coordinator (students) or Pamela K. Murphy, Title IX/ADA/Section 504 coordinator (employees/ adults), at Charles County Public Schools, Jesse L. Starkey Administration Building, P.O. Box 2770, La Plata, MD 20646; 301-932-6610/301-870-3814. For special accommodations call 301-934-7230 or TDD 1-800-735-2258 two weeks prior to the event.