Charles County Public Schools has rescheduled events that were canceled earlier this week due to inclement weather conditions. The following is a list of updated events, dates, times and locations:
Thursday, November 1
- Girls' soccer – Westlake High School vs. Potomac High School, 3:30 p.m. at North Point High School;
- Girls' soccer – La Plata High School vs. Crossland High School, 5:30 p.m. at North Point;
- Girls' soccer – Maurice J. McDonough High School vs. Gwynn Park High School, 4:30 p.m. at Gwynn Park;
- Girls' soccer – Thomas Stone High School vs. Huntingtown High School, 7 p.m. at Huntingtown;
- Boys' soccer – Westlake vs. Northern High School, 4:30 p.m. at Northern;
- Boys' soccer – Henry E. Lackey High School vs. Largo High School, 4:30 p.m. at Largo;
- Junior varsity football – Lackey vs. Wheaton High School, 5:30 p.m., at Wheaton;
- Junior varsity football – McDonough vs. Calvert High School, 5 p.m. at Calvert;
- Volleyball – McDonough vs. Long Reach High School, 4 p.m. at Long Reach;
- Volleyball – Lackey vs. Largo High School, time to be determined, at Largo;
- County cheerleading competition, 6 p.m. at North Point; and
- Cross country, 3A – Oakridge Park, 3 p.m.
- Volleyball – Stone vs. Potomac High School, 5:30 p.m. at Potomac;
- Volleyball – North Point vs. Great Mills High School, 5:30 p.m. at North Point;
- Varsity football – La Plata vs. Chopticon High School, 7 p.m. at Chopticon;
- Varsity football – Lackey vs. Wheaton, 6:30 p.m. at Wheaton;
- Cross country, 2A – Oakland Mills High School, 3 p.m.; and
- Cross country, 4A – South River High School, 3 p.m.
- Varsity football – Stone vs. Huntingtown, 7 p.m. at Stone;
- Varsity football – McDonough vs. Calvert, 7 p.m. at McDonough; and
- Varsity football – North Point vs. Westlake, 7 p.m. at North Point.
The Charles County public school system does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability in its programs, activities or employment practices. For inquiries, please contact Dr. Patricia Vaira, Title IX Coordinator and Section 504 Coordinator (students), or Connie W. Armstead, Section 504 Coordinator (employees/adults), at Charles County Public Schools, Jesse L. Starkey Administration Building, P.O. Box 2770, La Plata, Maryland 20646; (301) 932-6610/870-3814. For special accommodations call (301) 934-7230 or TDD 1-800-735-2258 two weeks prior to the event.