Charles County Public Schools is offering sports physicals this summer to student athletes. Physicals will be limited to the first 100 students and are done on a first-come, first-serve basis. The dates and locations are as follows:
- Maurice J. McDonough High School, Monday, June 18, 5 – 7 p.m.;
- La Plata High School, Wednesday, June 20, 5 – 7 p.m.;
- North Point High School, Saturday, June 23, 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.;
- Henry E. Lackey High School, Tuesday, June 26, 5 – 7 p.m.;
- Westlake High School, Thursday, Aug. 2, 5 – 7 p.m.;
- North Point, Tuesday, Aug. 7, 5 – 7 p.m.; and
- Thomas Stone High School, Wednesday, Aug. 8, 5 – 7 p.m.
The fee is $30 and cash is the only accepted form of payment. Students will not be seen without the required forms. Call your child's school for more information.
Charles County Public Schools provides 26,700 students in grades prekindergarten through 12 with an academically challenging education. Located in Southern Maryland, Charles County Public Schools has 35 caring community schools that offer a technologically advanced, progressive and high quality education that builds character, equips for leadership and prepares students for life, careers and higher education.
The Charles County public school system does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability in its programs, activities or employment practices. For inquiries, please contact Dr. Patricia Vaira, Title IX Coordinator and Section 504 Coordinator (students), or Connie W. Armstead, Section 504 Coordinator (employees/adults), at Charles County Public Schools, Jesse L. Starkey Administration Building, P.O. Box 2770, La Plata, Maryland 20646; (301) 932-6610/870-3814. For special accommodations call (301) 934-7230 or TDD 1-800-735-2258 two weeks prior to the event.